Welcome to Andy Warner Photography weddings….. I assume if you have found your way here then you have a wedding day on the horizon so, first of all, a massive congratulations. Being a wedding photographer has to be one of the most privileged positions I have ever been in and even after 10 years of doing this amazing job I still love every single wedding I get to be part of. Not only do I get to capture the love and emotion that comes along with weddings but I have also made some lifelong friends from the beautiful couples I have worked with.
My aim as a wedding photographer is for it to always be fun, to create timeless images and provide some of the very best value vs experience available. I want your wedding photos to be the thing that you look back on for years to come with happy memories, love, and laughter.
While I am based out of my Milton Keynes studio, I am lucky enough to cover weddings all over the world. I aim for a relaxed, friendly and always fun approach to wedding photography.
To find more, or just have a chat about your big day then please call 01908 315282 or contact us via the web form on the contact page.
- Full Days Wedding Coverage – No time limits, no fixed start or finish time just the full story of your day.
- 2 Award-winning Photographers – Andy and Emma are both award-winning photographers and filmmakers. Working together on all weddings means nothing will ever be missed.
- Professional hand editing – With the aim to give each image individual attention we will take care of every shot with high-quality hand editing.
- All High-Resolution images – All images will be presented on a USB at high resolution so you can print and share them as you wish.
- Pre Wedding Shoot – For many people, the photos can seem a bit scary. A pre-wedding shoot is provided with every booking to give you a chance to experience a photo session before the wedding day and get fully comfortable with having photos taken.Only £1795
High-quality photobooks can then be added on to the standard investment package from only £300. Please arrange a consultation to see these beautiful albums.